UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 726033  
Subject: Trade confirmation just in Date: 2/14/2013 10:26 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I now own 100 shares of a silver miner to go with my 100 shares of a uranium miner. Mebbe I'll just put the rest on FCX? I've always liked them, but am still not sold on their foray into fossil fuels.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: MetalDecathlete Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671560 of 726033
Subject: Re: Trade confirmation just in Date: 2/14/2013 3:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Wolve
I now own 100 shares of a silver miner to go with my 100 shares of a uranium miner. Mebbe I'll just put the rest on FCX? I've always liked them, but am still not sold on their foray into fossil fuels.

Do you mind sharing the stocks? Nobody on RECF will accuse you of pumping up the stock.

We are all buddies here.

I want to add a silver mining stock to my watch list myself. But I need to do some research. Any input from the smartest people I know are always a great help. <g>

Metal

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671561 of 726033
Subject: Re: Trade confirmation just in Date: 2/14/2013 3:20 PM
Recommendations: 1
Any input from the smartest people I know are always a great help.

Then why do you want help from me <g>?

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671565 of 726033
Subject: Re: Trade confirmation just in Date: 2/14/2013 3:34 PM
Seriously, here is a case for bullishness on uranium

http://dailyresourcehunter.com/great-year-uranium-investors-...

Basically, silver is both an industrial and monetary metal. Most silver is the by-product of mining for something else. There is no substitute for it.

The same dynamics that fuel gold's rise (fiat currency) also fuel silver's, but with silver you get the industrial kicker.

I chose two penny stocks (less than $5/share) that my newsletters plugged. My thought process being it won't take much of a bump to get an outsized gain. Don't worry, bwtn the two stocks I have $700 invested. This is my speculation investment funds.

Author: MetalDecathlete Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671566 of 726033
Subject: Re: Trade confirmation just in Date: 2/14/2013 3:37 PM
Silver is also considerably undervalued compared to gold's meteoric rise the past 13 years.

Metal

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671567 of 726033
Subject: Re: Trade confirmation just in Date: 2/14/2013 3:38 PM
Silver is also considerably undervalued compared to gold's meteoric rise the past 13 years

The other dynamic.

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671569 of 726033
Subject: Re: Trade confirmation just in Date: 2/14/2013 4:16 PM
"The same dynamics that fuel gold's rise (fiat currency) also fuel silver's, but with silver you get the industrial kicker."

One would think so, yet their price moves are totally in step with each other.

http://www.kitco.com/charts/livegold.html
and
http://www.kitco.com/charts/livesilver.html

~aj

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671573 of 726033
Subject: Re: Trade confirmation just in Date: 2/14/2013 4:48 PM
Something else to ponder about nuclear power

http://www.energyandcapital.com/report/nuclears-worldwide-ex...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement