Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MrMet1974 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 768  
Subject: Trade halted Date: 10/10/2005 4:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone know why trading of DNA is halted?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: AngryCandy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 640 of 768
Subject: Re: Trade halted Date: 10/10/2005 4:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
They reported earnings.

$0.35 vs. estimate of $0.30.

Big upside for Herceptin and Avastin vs. estimates

Downside for Rituxan and Tarceva vs. estimates.

-chris

Author: trenchrat Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 641 of 768
Subject: Re: Trade halted Date: 10/10/2005 5:15 PM
back in ah

good luck

tr

Author: AngryCandy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 642 of 768
Subject: Re: Trade halted Date: 10/10/2005 5:22 PM
+4 AH but expect some volatility during the conference call which you can listen to right now at this link if you want to:

http://biz.yahoo.com/cc/3/60483.html

Author: AngryCandy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 643 of 768
Subject: Re: Trade halted Date: 10/10/2005 5:42 PM
In the CC, they discuss the Cabilly patent issue. Revenues from the patent accounted for one cent per share of earnings in Q3 and would be approx. 4 cents per share in quarter. This represents the potential loss to DNA should the patent ruling eventually go against them.

-chris

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement