Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MrMet1974 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 768  
Subject: Trade halted Date: 10/10/2005 4:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone know why trading of DNA is halted?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: AngryCandy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 640 of 768
Subject: Re: Trade halted Date: 10/10/2005 4:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
They reported earnings.

$0.35 vs. estimate of $0.30.

Big upside for Herceptin and Avastin vs. estimates

Downside for Rituxan and Tarceva vs. estimates.

-chris

Author: trenchrat Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 641 of 768
Subject: Re: Trade halted Date: 10/10/2005 5:15 PM
back in ah

good luck

tr

Author: AngryCandy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 642 of 768
Subject: Re: Trade halted Date: 10/10/2005 5:22 PM
+4 AH but expect some volatility during the conference call which you can listen to right now at this link if you want to:

http://biz.yahoo.com/cc/3/60483.html

Author: AngryCandy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 643 of 768
Subject: Re: Trade halted Date: 10/10/2005 5:42 PM
In the CC, they discuss the Cabilly patent issue. Revenues from the patent accounted for one cent per share of earnings in Q3 and would be approx. 4 cents per share in quarter. This represents the potential loss to DNA should the patent ruling eventually go against them.

-chris

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement