Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
After being employed in the UK for a number of years (UK employer), a friend returned to the US and while looking for a job, did a number of stock trades. Would he be a trader or investor? He's hoping to be able to deduct full computer costs and other home office costs as a trader and not be subject to the 2% AGI rule.

Please point me to an FAQ if there is one available.


my friend is enjoying trading so much he still does not have a job!
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
take a look at:

Print the post Back To Top