UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sarkie Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 4656  
Subject: trading spaces and alex episode Date: 4/2/2002 8:11 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Yesterdays Trading Spaces was an Alex episode. I know it's too late to watch it now, but I just wanted to let ya'll know to keep watching for them. I've decided I like Paige's enthusiasm much better than Alex's ... can I say boring? attitude. Plus it seems like Paige helps out a lot more and interacts a lot more than Alex. Granted I have only seen three Alex episodes but I don't think I would like her if I saw any more of her. I did used to think that Alex was prettier than Paige, but Paige's warmth and friendliness makes her more attractive than Alex. I think anyway.

And did any of you see Doug in his glasses?? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Not that glasses are bad because some people look great in glasses, but his emphasized his nose way to much!! Hardly the cute Douglas I'm used to seeing.

Comments?

Sarkie
Print the post Back To Top
Author: frissy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 443 of 4656
Subject: Re: trading spaces and alex episode Date: 4/2/2002 1:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Comments?

Was Ty in this episode?????

Author: sarkie Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 445 of 4656
Subject: Re: trading spaces and alex episode Date: 4/2/2002 2:53 PM
nope sorry, it was amy winn. how does she wear those little bitty tank tops with no bra?? i would be flopping all over the place and showing way to much if I did that.

Author: frissy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 446 of 4656
Subject: Re: trading spaces and alex episode Date: 4/2/2002 3:21 PM
Recommendations: 6
how does she wear those little bitty tank tops with no bra?? i would be flopping all over the place and showing way to much if I did that.

Those are implants. She lost her real ones in a tragic miter saw accident....

Author: DontBeCruel Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 447 of 4656
Subject: Re: trading spaces and alex episode Date: 4/2/2002 3:52 PM
I didn't like Paige at first, but now I like her more than Alex. Her wedding was very touching - anyone else see it?
I wouldn't mind seeing some new designers for a change - ready for some different ideas!

Author: LuluB Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 448 of 4656
Subject: Re: trading spaces and alex episode Date: 4/2/2002 4:03 PM
Her wedding was very touching - anyone else see it?

Ugly groom. Other than that it was okay.
:)

Author: frissy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 451 of 4656
Subject: Re: trading spaces and alex episode Date: 4/2/2002 5:45 PM
ready for some different ideas!

And what exactly do you call Hildi's stuff!!!???

LOL

Author: DontBeCruel Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 454 of 4656
Subject: Re: trading spaces and alex episode Date: 4/2/2002 10:12 PM
ready for some different ideas!

And what exactly do you call Hildi's stuff!!!???

I mean GOOD, different ideas!!

Author: joannev50 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 459 of 4656
Subject: Re: trading spaces and alex episode Date: 4/3/2002 10:26 AM
<I did used to think that Alex was prettier than Paige, but Paige's warmth and friendliness makes her more attractive than Alex. I think anyway.>

Sarkie: I have never seen an Alex episode, but I do think that Paige is very sweet and friendly and does interact with everyone. Maybe since I watched the wedding I feel like I've really gotten to know her a bit and know just what a lovely person she is.

Jo

Author: frissy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 461 of 4656
Subject: Re: trading spaces and alex episode Date: 4/3/2002 11:59 AM

Oh, well, you are just soooo picky!

Author: DontBeCruel Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 462 of 4656
Subject: Re: trading spaces and alex episode Date: 4/3/2002 3:47 PM

Oh, well, you are just soooo picky!

Well I could make a show of bad ideas!!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement