UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: theHedgehog Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 35397  
Subject: Treasury Bubble Bursting Would Be Bad Date: 12/7/2008 8:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Here's an interesting article. I admit it's pretty much a no-brainer, but it is good to see this stuff starting to make it to print:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081207/ts_alt_afp/financeecono...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: yimyammer Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 25263 of 35397
Subject: Re: Treasury Bubble Bursting Would Be Bad Date: 12/8/2008 1:32 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Can you explain what this means? I guess I'm dense, what would the effect of a treasury bubble being burst?

Author: decades Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 25301 of 35397
Subject: Re: Treasury Bubble Bursting Would Be Bad Date: 12/14/2008 7:37 AM
the bursting of the treasury bubble,which we Are in, would be a sign that credit markets are thawing and animal spirits are returning. It would be unabashedly good for the capital markets.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement