UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1966793  
Subject: Trigger Happy? Date: 2/10/2013 11:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
Three innocent citizens have been injured because someone mistook them for ex-cop Christopher Dorner. Two women delivering newspapers and a slim white man.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-torrance-shooting-20...

I hate to think what might happen to a large black man who actually resembles Dorner.

Peter
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Rightime Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1859145 of 1966793
Subject: Re: Trigger Happy? Date: 2/11/2013 9:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0

Three innocent citizens have been injured because someone mistook them for ex-cop Christopher Dorner.

This was reported a couple days earlier. When cops get killed it becomes the only crime in all the LA Basin.

Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1859151 of 1966793
Subject: Re: Trigger Happy? Date: 2/11/2013 9:49 PM
Recommendations: 0
Rt When cops get killed it becomes the only crime in all the LA Basin.

My thought exactly. The police are consumed with anger and thoughts of revenge.

Not that I blame them for feeling that way, but they owe it to the public be extra careful.

Peter

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement