UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: dozer183e Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 31370  
Subject: Trimmer Date: 11/16/2005 8:50 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone ever use this Cub Cadet trimmer?

I'm thinking of buying one, but if it is a junky model, or manufacturer, I'll consider something else.

http://www.cubcadet.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10051_14101_10214_16197_-1#

Dozer
Print the post Back To Top
Author: IndecisiveFool Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19883 of 31370
Subject: Re: Trimmer Date: 11/16/2005 9:52 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
No, I use a Ryobi trimmer that I bought 11 years ago.

IF

Author: dozer183e Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19884 of 31370
Subject: Re: Trimmer Date: 11/16/2005 11:51 AM
Sounds like it has lasted you nicely.

The Cub Cadet is a commercial make, it seems very strong and durable except for the bump feed and line winding attachment on the head.

Dozer

Author: piedmontfields One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19885 of 31370
Subject: Re: Trimmer Date: 11/16/2005 1:55 PM
I haven't used that model (we have an Echo). At's a decent brand, though, and the straight shaft is a good thing. You might want to check on attachment options and whether you can get parts/repairs conveniently.

Otherwise, I'd consider going for it. This is a good time of year to get deals on yard equipment.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement