UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: dozer183e Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 31191  
Subject: Trimmer Date: 11/16/2005 8:50 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone ever use this Cub Cadet trimmer?

I'm thinking of buying one, but if it is a junky model, or manufacturer, I'll consider something else.

http://www.cubcadet.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10051_14101_10214_16197_-1#

Dozer
Print the post Back To Top
Author: IndecisiveFool Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19883 of 31191
Subject: Re: Trimmer Date: 11/16/2005 9:52 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
No, I use a Ryobi trimmer that I bought 11 years ago.

IF

Author: dozer183e Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19884 of 31191
Subject: Re: Trimmer Date: 11/16/2005 11:51 AM
Sounds like it has lasted you nicely.

The Cub Cadet is a commercial make, it seems very strong and durable except for the bump feed and line winding attachment on the head.

Dozer

Author: piedmontfields One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19885 of 31191
Subject: Re: Trimmer Date: 11/16/2005 1:55 PM
I haven't used that model (we have an Echo). At's a decent brand, though, and the straight shaft is a good thing. You might want to check on attachment options and whether you can get parts/repairs conveniently.

Otherwise, I'd consider going for it. This is a good time of year to get deals on yard equipment.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement