Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tenshuma Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 221  
Subject: Trip! Date: 9/17/2006 7:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Well, I was going to join the investment club just for the trip to the NYSE,Federal Reserve, and trading floors...but I have a midterm one day after the trip leaves!

Sigh.

Wall Streeters would understand.

They'd also understand how I spend 3 hours playing around on the Bloomberg Terminal...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 219 of 221
Subject: Re: Trip! Date: 11/11/2006 8:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Are ya back yet???

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 221 of 221
Subject: Re: Trip! Date: 4/28/2008 10:08 PM
I'm BACK now!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement