Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PourYorick Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 8079  
Subject: Trouble Ahead? Date: 8/25/2006 12:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Dear Lord help me! First fantasy football and now this! You guys are going to get me fired. I'll never get any “real” work done now. I was quite disappointed in myself when I realized I was doing more due diligence on a stock before making it a CAP pick than when I actually bought the stock. I guess I'm more willing to loose money than look foolish. :)

Perhaps this info is already out there, but is there any weighting for the length of time you've had your picks posted? I'm getting killed, but I only posted two days ago.

Also, is there any concern that when you open this up to the general public it could potentially devalue the community message boards? I've found the boards to be nearly as useful as the newsletters. (in no way meant to be a knock on the newsletters)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFJester Big red star, 1000 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1885 of 8079
Subject: Re: Trouble Ahead? Date: 8/25/2006 12:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Dear Lord help me! First fantasy football and now this! You guys are going to get me fired. I'll never get any “real” work done now.

Hear hear! I've been worried about that since I re-found The Fool early last year. And fantasy football, well that's been a problem for years. ;-)

Author: jtallenmd Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1893 of 8079
Subject: Re: Trouble Ahead? Date: 8/25/2006 12:59 PM
Recommendations: 0
I'm getting killed, but I only posted two days ago.

Alas, PourYorick. (I'm sorry, I couldn't resist).

I hate to rub salt in your wound, but I'm glad that there is at least one person who is doing worse than I am. BTW, I started the game only yesterday.

Maybe we should suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune together. What do you say?

Author: PourYorick Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1999 of 8079
Subject: Re: Trouble Ahead? Date: 8/28/2006 2:55 PM
Recommendations: 1
I shall take arms against a sea of troubles,
Until all my picks are daily doubles.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement