UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: kellyhi Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 266456  
Subject: TrowePrice Date: 8/25/2012 1:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I have an account with T.RowePrice - can this be my broker account? Is this a good choice? I'm a newbie and need help.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: pauleckler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 259123 of 266456
Subject: Re: TrowePrice Date: 8/25/2012 3:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
You will probably get the best info on T. Rowe Price as a discount broker on the Discount Broker board--

http://boards.fool.com/my-personal-experience-with-stock-bro...

Many mutual fund companies now have discount broker divisions. That includes Fidelity and Vanguard. Fidelity claims to be the largest discount broker. I use them.

I have owned TRowe Price mutual funds and find them to be a good performer with good customer service. Fidelity does a good job for me as a discount broker. Service is very good, and prices are low. No complaints.

As you gain more experience with TRowe Price, please keep us posted on how they do for you.

Author: PeterLincoln Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 259418 of 266456
Subject: Re: TrowePrice Date: 10/7/2012 1:12 AM
Recommendations: 0
Hi Kelly,

I do use Price but not their brokerage services. So I can't say they are discount or not. It's easy enough to check tho. I've always had pretty good service from their phone reps so feel free to give them a call. I also own shares and am very impressed with the company generally.

Cheers,

pl

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement