Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: khalou Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 512  
Subject: Truth Date: 4/9/2008 11:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Shopping is not a pleasant outing.

k
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 490 of 512
Subject: Re: Truth Date: 4/19/2008 1:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Shopping is not a pleasant outing.

I'm afraid that isn't the total truth.

There's shopping, and there's shopping. Going to a clothing store is almost always a terrible way to spend any amount of time. The exception would be if the clothing was for something like hunting or fishing or boating or another activity you REALLY enjoy. You don't have to try stuff on! You just go, grap an XL or an XXL (or an XXXL if it is a bowling shirt, don't deny it!) that looks cool (to YOUR standards!), pay for it and LEAVE! The deer don't care if the camo pants make your butt look fat in the tree stand! And nobody will say jack about it if they do... you're armed up there after all!

Then there's shopping for lures or guns or video games or computers or appliances (the cool ones!) or tools... that's not shopping it's daydreaming with a purpose! So you walk out with another cordless drill... you need it anyone because your best bud "borrowed" your other one and you haven't seen it in five months! That's alright though, you still have his "Best of the History Channel" DVD you said you'd give back to him the next day (fourteen months ago!)

And, of course there's ONLINE shopping! You can't try stuff on even if you wanted to if you're buying it online! And if it gets boring, a better website is a click away! And as long as your wife/kids/girlfriend/mother etc. don't see you surfing over to "that" website nobody is the wiser. On second thought, maybe you want to wait until THEY go shopping!

Author: khalou Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 491 of 512
Subject: Re: Truth Date: 4/20/2008 6:32 PM
Recommendations: 0
You are correct.

k

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement