Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Try looking into a roth IRA or the like. some place where you can invest $$ that have already been taxed, if, in fact, it has. if you have not been taxed on your $$, i'm not quite sure what your options are..HOWEVER, fidelity investments has a very nice web site that can answer a million questions in an understandable fashion.

their staff is quite pleasant as well.
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.