Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sonar69 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36686  
Subject: TTWO Date: 6/24/2001 6:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone follow this stock? I am short at $19.37. TTWO was recently upgraded to a buy. Now there are a lot of insiders getting ready to sell. May be nothing as they want profits like the rest of us. TTWO has had a good run.

I just found this board. Very informitave.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: stevieoh Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5762 of 36686
Subject: Re: TTWO Date: 6/24/2001 7:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Hi sonar and welcome! I've seen you on I think it was mish's board...another great board.

For TTWO, I haven't followed it and I am always leary of an "upgrade", I have a hard time telling a good upgrade from a bad upgrade if you know what I mean.

OTOH, the weekly chart looks pretty interesting, might be forming the handle and could be poised for a nice run up. But who knows.

Well, I'm glad you found this board and hope you'll make your self at home!

Author: davidbtdi Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5776 of 36686
Subject: Re: TTWO Date: 6/25/2001 12:29 AM
The sector is seing a decline in sales (my guess). So TTWO might have seen the hight for the short term. But then I think softwares will rebound Monday after big losses last Friday. So the best time to short would be next 2 days. Again my 2 cents)
Please keep us informed on this stock. I have no position and learning to short.

Author: sonar69 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5810 of 36686
Subject: Re: TTWO Date: 6/25/2001 2:36 PM
I got stopped out, but for a small profit... $.75 or so. Up nicely today so far.

Author: Calabogie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5938 of 36686
Subject: Re: TTWO Date: 6/26/2001 1:31 PM

Welcome to the board Gary and thanks for posting!

Anyone follow this stock? I am short at $19.37. TTWO was recently upgraded to a buy. Now there are a lot of insiders getting ready to sell. May be nothing as they want profits like the rest of us. TTWO has had a good run.

I think we've got a couple people who follow TTWO but just in case I'm doing some research into it today. :) I picked it up on a scan last week and decided to look into it. I'll let you knwo what I see but that doesn't mean much.

As for insider selling, that doesn't always mean anything bad. Many execs get shares as perqs and they sell shares quite often to make up for a lower salary (lower than they expected I should say) so they may just be taking some cash off the table for that new Jaguar or possibly that new swimming pool the kids have been clamoring for. I wouldn't put a ton of importance on that although it can be a good indicator if the selling changes from what it has been in the past.

Anyway, welcome again and stock around!

Author: Calabogie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5946 of 36686
Subject: Re: TTWO Date: 6/26/2001 1:43 PM

I got stopped out, but for a small profit... $.75 or so. Up nicely today so far.

Great trade Gary! Small or not, a profit is a profit! WAY TO GO!

Author: sonar69 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5973 of 36686
Subject: Re: TTWO Date: 6/26/2001 3:04 PM
Concerning the insider sales...you are correct in how to view insiders selling. What stood out to me was the number of insiders selling.

I am think about reshorting in the 20's if we get there. This one is getting tougher for me. I really did think it would have tanked more than it did.

Gotta go. Got back into HDWR at $11.30 today. Just hit my exit point at $11.80 then down a bit. No stop market order on this one today.

BTW, this is one of the most polite and positive boards I have ever been to.

Author: Jeanwa Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5995 of 36686
Subject: Re: TTWO Date: 6/26/2001 3:47 PM
Got back into HDWR at $11.30 today. Just hit my exit point at $11.80 then down a bit. No stop market order on this one today.

Hdwr is one that can turn on ya! I ought to know! Been in and out of it so fast my head is swimming. It's been acting up this past week or so.

I've been working so I didn't see it go that high...cool it's above my 11.79! purchase! That I wish I had put a stop in on!

Author: Calabogie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6019 of 36686
Subject: Re: TTWO Date: 6/26/2001 4:17 PM

Gotta go. Got back into HDWR at $11.30 today. Just hit my exit point at $11.80 then down a bit. No stop market order on this one today.

GREAT TRADE GARY! Love to see those profits rack up! :)

BTW, this is one of the most polite and positive boards I have ever been to.

We've got some great people here and it really does feel like a family. Glad you like it and hope to see much more of you in the future.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement