Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 481  
Subject: TURNAROUND Date: 7/8/2012 11:34 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
AA may be a great place to be once economy can get moving.Employers have voted against Obamacare for two years. Now we will see if the people vote for change or to continue status quo. Rommney has stated his immediate approval of Keystone Pipeline and Repeal of Obamacare. Both actions are bullish for AA.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 401 of 481
Subject: Re: TURNAROUND Date: 7/15/2012 10:47 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Today article stated AA to be fastest growth stock in DOW for 2013.

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 403 of 481
Subject: Re: TURNAROUND Date: 7/24/2012 9:31 PM
Article read today stated AA is doing all it can to prepare for turnaround globally with emphasis on China.

Author: PHOINIX20 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 408 of 481
Subject: Re: TURNAROUND Date: 8/26/2012 12:57 PM
While this turn around globally takes place, I have an order
to buy the stock at $6.79.

PHOINIX20
The Eternal Bird

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 409 of 481
Subject: Re: TURNAROUND Date: 9/5/2012 9:54 AM
With God eliminated from the Democratic platform, the National debt rising and Obamacare moving forward your price is likely as a 20-30% decline with an Obama election assured and 5-10% decline even if Romney wins. Volatility will get you there. Sadly AA is being well run!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement