Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MMCapitalMgmt CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 8115  
Subject: TVIX Date: 12/27/2012 2:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
TVIX has a 1:10 reverse split last week before it began to rise. CAPS has still not adjusted this. The amount of time between trades, dividends and splits is getting ridiculous.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: MMCapitalMgmt CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7834 of 8115
Subject: Re: TVIX Date: 12/28/2012 10:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
TVIX still has not been adjusted for its reverse split

Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7835 of 8115
Subject: Re: TVIX Date: 12/31/2012 3:06 PM
That split was processed, sorry about the delay.

Richard

Author: MMCapitalMgmt CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7845 of 8115
Subject: Re: TVIX Date: 1/4/2013 10:15 AM
No worries. Thanks for the hard work Richard. Sorry if I nag too much about splits and such. Just want to make sure CAPS is optimized.

Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7848 of 8115
Subject: Re: TVIX Date: 1/4/2013 3:41 PM
Recommendations: 1
No worries. Thanks for the hard work Richard. Sorry if I nag too much about splits and such. Just want to make sure CAPS is optimized.

No worries. The person that runs the splits may not get to them immediately, but the process is always accurate once the calculations are completed.

Richard

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement