UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: cc7up Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 266796  
Subject: twa stock Date: 4/13/2001 12:59 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm in an investment club and we own 100 shares for which we paid $2.20. What will happen to our stock since twa was taken over?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFKaren Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 166925 of 266796
Subject: Re: twa stock Date: 4/13/2001 11:27 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm in an investment club and we own 100 shares for which we paid $2.20. What will happen to our stock since twa was taken over?

Dear cc7up,

I believe that TWA filed for bankruptcy, so I doubt you will see much for your stock. I don't follow the company, so I certainly could be wrong Since the TWA board was closed since the stock fell below $3.00, you could also try the American Airlines board. You can get there by typing the ticker (AMR) in the left space of the navigational bar below and pressing 'enter.'

This past article outlines the original deal, but things might have changed since it was written.

http://www.fool.com/news/breakfast/2001/breakfast010110.htm

By the way if your club is looking for some interesting investing ideas, you might also want to check out the Fool's Industry Focus 2001 research report, available in FoolMart. Our writers have dug deep to find potential winners in 17 exciting industries, including biotechnology, fiber optics, and athletic footwear. As a special promotion for customers who write in, we're currently offering the soft cover version for just $12.25, a whopping 75% off the regular price. This promotional discount can be found only through the following link. It's our way of saying thanks for being such a loyal Fool. :)
http://www.foolmart.com/Shopping/Product_View.asp?PRODUCT_ID=MF020_02&PID=4F284N6T3S&REF=csbo02105

Fool on!

Karen Kosoy
TMF Karen

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement