UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 736467  
Subject: Ubama's Quandrey Date: 10/10/2012 8:34 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
If he doesn't come out and address the RACIST! Stacy Dash Attackers, he's can be...

Toast.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648000 of 736467
Subject: Re: Ubama's Quandrey Date: 10/10/2012 8:57 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 14
I love this:

http://www.newsbusters.org./blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/10/09/romney-supporting-black-actress-i-chose-him-not-color-his-skin-conten

As NewsBusters reported Monday, African-American actress Stacey Dash was thoroughly lambasted on Twitter for expressing her support for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney.

During an interview with CNN's Piers Morgan Tuesday, a defiant Dash marvelously said, "I chose him not by the color of his skin but the content of his character".
--------------------------------------------------
Awesome.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648001 of 736467
Subject: Re: Ubama's Quandrey Date: 10/10/2012 9:02 AM
Recommendations: 1
If he doesn't come out and address the RACIST! Stacy Dash Attackers, he's can be...

Toast.

Don't think it will go unnoticed what you actually said here.

Toast? Toast? Did you use white bread as the example of becoming something wasted? No you made it turn brown first, then used that as an example of something that is not good

This clear display of racism is typical of board such as this.

Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648006 of 736467
Subject: Re: Ubama's Quandrey Date: 10/10/2012 9:28 AM
"Don't think it will go unnoticed what you actually said here.

Toast? Toast? ..."
------------------------------------

I likes meh some Garlic and Buttered browned Toast!

Round hear, we calls it Texas Toast!

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648013 of 736467
Subject: Re: Ubama's Quandrey Date: 10/10/2012 9:39 AM
I likes meh some Garlic and Buttered browned Toast!

Round hear, we calls it Texas Toast!

Well, that's better. If you ar going to butter up Obama all is forgiven!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement