Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: zsimpson Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7313  
Subject: UK Crafts Date: 2/10/2005 12:06 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I know PipneyJane and a few other folks from the UK have complained about the lack of crafting in the UK. Well, I found this link which has dozens more leading from it:
http://www.craft-fair.co.uk/exhibitors.cfm?SubCatno=265
Print the post Back To Top
Author: polarg Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4208 of 7313
Subject: Re: UK Crafts Date: 2/10/2005 11:16 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Wow! There are some very cool store links there! I've already found a linen/acrylic/viscose yarn that I want from a store in the UK. I may hae to call and see if they will ship overseas (and see if they take mastercard).

Author: PipneyJane Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4212 of 7313
Subject: Re: UK Crafts Date: 2/11/2005 7:25 AM
Wow! There are some very cool store links there! I've already found a linen/acrylic/viscose yarn that I want from a store in the UK. I may hae to call and see if they will ship overseas (and see if they take mastercard).

Jen, if they don't ship overseas, you can get it shipped to me and I'll post it to you.

- Pam

Author: PipneyJane Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4213 of 7313
Subject: Re: UK Crafts Date: 2/11/2005 7:27 AM
know PipneyJane and a few other folks from the UK have complained about the lack of crafting in the UK. Well, I found this link which has dozens more leading from it:
http://www.craft-fair.co.uk/exhibitors.cfm?SubCatno=265

Yummy! I'll enjoy browsing this.

- Pam

Author: polarg Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4237 of 7313
Subject: Re: UK Crafts Date: 2/14/2005 11:32 AM
Recommendations: 1
Jen, if they don't ship overseas, you can get it shipped to me and I'll post it to you.

- Pam

Thanks, Pam! I actually emailed the store and they said that they can ship to the US. They have this yarn there called Stylecraft Linen Look that is a Linen/Viscose/Acrylic blend that I think would do very well for a few quick summer shells. Their service was excellet! She even sent pics of the ball bands with all the useful information on them. :)

This was the site I was looking at, if anyone's interested:

http://www.webpagesbyme3.com/deesbarn/angelyarns1.html

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement