UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lindytoes Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 60049  
Subject: Ukulele weeps by Jake Shimabukuro Date: 10/14/2012 10:34 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
video (gets more and more intense)
Ukulele weeps by Jake Shimabukuro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSkP3uym5k&feature=share...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rainphakir Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45823 of 60049
Subject: Re: Ukulele weeps by Jake Shimabukuro Date: 10/14/2012 12:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
That deserves a "DAANNNGG"

which is what Texans say when they encounter something outstanding!

:-)
ralph

Author: Donna405 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45837 of 60049
Subject: Re: Ukulele weeps by Jake Shimabukuro Date: 10/15/2012 12:27 AM
Recommendations: 0
Fantastic.

In looking at the page you linked, I noted Queen in Bohemian Rhapsody.

I am such a lover of Queen. The group had/has (minus Freddier Mercury) extensive classical training and I love everything they do/did. I have now bookmarked the Official Queen site on YouTube, so I can just listen to them while working on the computer.

That's what I did with astroe's link to The Planets.

Thanks.

Looking forward to seeing you Linda.

Donna (who wishes Art could be there too)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement