ummm:"No. I am pretty sure they are arguing that the higher rates were able to generate government revenue (and therefore decrease debt) without hurting the economy." - - - - Well, you are mistaken. The 'rich' paid only 60% of all income taxes in the 50s and 60s.It was the poor working folks who ponied up the other 40%! Now, the rich are paying 90% of all income taxes and the 'poor' - that is apparently 47%, pay ZERO in income taxes.You seem to have missed a MAJOR Point...oh, right...libs don't argue facts...just emotions...When will libs actually get their facts straight about the percentages paid by 'the rich'? duh!t
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings Estimates, Analyst Ra