UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: BlueGrits Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 127680  
Subject: Unbelievable Housing Numbers Date: 7/22/2014 2:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Our local "Community News" rag arrived in the mail several days ago and in the real estate section it showed homes in our zip were on the market an average of ten days. I mentioned it to my neighbor (he deals commercial real estate) and he said within our neighborhood the numbers were even smaller. In fact, he said, a house several doors down from me sold in one day for above asking price.

I knew the northeast Austin market was hot but....damn!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BlueGrits Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 127260 of 127680
Subject: Re: Unbelievable Housing Numbers Date: 7/22/2014 2:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Oops...meant *northwest* Austin.

Author: Milligram46 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 127261 of 127680
Subject: Re: Unbelievable Housing Numbers Date: 7/22/2014 6:16 PM
Puget Sound is the same. Some areas like Bellevue, Redmond, the Ballard area of Seattle are insane.

There is no inventory to speak of here, and there are a number of people flush with tech money cash.

Author: BlueGrits Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 127262 of 127680
Subject: Re: Unbelievable Housing Numbers Date: 7/23/2014 12:10 AM
That's undoubtedly part of it here too. Within ten minutes you can be at Zynga, eBay, Google, some parts of Dell, and Oracle. Another ten minutes will get you more of Dell and IBM (at least the dregs now left of it here).

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement