Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: soundoffsilence Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 167176  
Subject: unbelievable (photo) Date: 4/13/2006 10:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 7
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i240/JethrOH/unbelievable.jpg

Ya gotta wonder what the bear was thinking! For that matter what the guy was thinking!

--Jethro

Print the post Back To Top
Author: UrinalMints Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 85616 of 167176
Subject: Re: unbelievable (photo) Date: 4/14/2006 12:24 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Ya gotta wonder what the bear was thinking! For that matter what the guy was thinking!

I'm wondering why in a climate with a polar bear...there's a fan above the guy's head..(??)Maybe it's to hide the smell of the weed he just smoked from his mom?? Gotta be stoned to do something that stupid.

J.P.

Author: JonathanRoth Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 85621 of 167176
Subject: Re: unbelievable (photo) Date: 4/14/2006 12:53 AM
Recommendations: 1
I don't know what the man was thinking, the bear was wondering if he could eat him.

Author: it409 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 85631 of 167176
Subject: Re: unbelievable (photo) Date: 4/14/2006 5:43 AM
Recommendations: 2
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i240/JethrOH/unbelievable.jpg

The man was thinking, "It's been a long time since I've been with a women."

The bear was thinking, "It's been a long time since I've had a good meal."

Author: JP173 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 85652 of 167176
Subject: Re: unbelievable (photo) Date: 4/14/2006 9:19 AM
>> I'm wondering why in a climate with a polar bear...there's a fan above the guy's head

Not sure if that's a truck or a train, but it gets real hot in those things up North because of the strong sun. The outside air temp may be -20 (F or C), but the inside of those cabs can be 80 or 90 F.

Author: Spiffy99 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 85672 of 167176
Subject: Re: unbelievable (photo) Date: 4/14/2006 11:36 AM
I'm wondering why in a climate with a polar bear...there's a fan above the guy's head..(??)

Because the moisture from passengers' breath condenses on the inside surface of the very cold window (which will also tend to ice up). The fan is to help circulate the air to prevent condensation and keep the window clear.

Spiffy
<Canadian>
<and an engineer>

Author: reader99 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 85674 of 167176
Subject: Re: unbelievable (photo) Date: 4/14/2006 11:49 AM
Bear: "Mmmm, long pig."

Man: "Here, hold my beer and watch this..."

Author: RMCM Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 85680 of 167176
Subject: Re: unbelievable (photo) Date: 4/14/2006 1:53 PM
Lunch!!!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement