Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 7
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i240/JethrOH/unbelievable.jpg

Ya gotta wonder what the bear was thinking! For that matter what the guy was thinking!

--Jethro

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Ya gotta wonder what the bear was thinking! For that matter what the guy was thinking!

I'm wondering why in a climate with a polar bear...there's a fan above the guy's head..(??)Maybe it's to hide the smell of the weed he just smoked from his mom?? Gotta be stoned to do something that stupid.

J.P.

No. of Recommendations: 1
I don't know what the man was thinking, the bear was wondering if he could eat him.
No. of Recommendations: 2
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i240/JethrOH/unbelievable.jpg

The man was thinking, "It's been a long time since I've been with a women."

The bear was thinking, "It's been a long time since I've had a good meal."
>> I'm wondering why in a climate with a polar bear...there's a fan above the guy's head

Not sure if that's a truck or a train, but it gets real hot in those things up North because of the strong sun. The outside air temp may be -20 (F or C), but the inside of those cabs can be 80 or 90 F.
I'm wondering why in a climate with a polar bear...there's a fan above the guy's head..(??)

Because the moisture from passengers' breath condenses on the inside surface of the very cold window (which will also tend to ice up). The fan is to help circulate the air to prevent condensation and keep the window clear.

Spiffy
<Canadian>
<and an engineer>
Bear: "Mmmm, long pig."

Man: "Here, hold my beer and watch this..."
Lunch!!!
Advertisement