UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (35) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 753960  
Subject: Uncle Tom Date: 9/18/2013 4:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 32
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/09/24548-bill-cosby-says-...

CNN Anchor Don Lemon is something of an oddity in the mainstream media: He seems to think that parents, not the government, are responsible for raising their children to be good human beings and citizens. He especially believes that this is true for American blacks. You and I might think that’s common sense, but among the Left, that’s a very controversial idea. It was therefore refreshing to see Lemon asking Bill Cosby on Saturday to discuss what the African American community needs now from its leadership.

Cosby strongly believes that black families have to raise their own children. “What we need is for people to realize ‘I want to raise my kid. I want to go back and get my three kids. I want to take on that responsibility. I want to love my children.’” For that reason, he said, he was thrilled at a recent Essence Festival when he saw “a black male with his child on the shoulders….”

Education matters too. If you can’t get into the top college, says Cosby, go to whichever college will admit you. “Go to community college. Okay, you backed up and didn’t do well. You quit school but now you find you need that high school credential. Go to the community college.”
-------------------------------------------------------------
Word.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697649 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/18/2013 5:31 PM
Recommendations: 2
I hope Don Lemon can stand his ground. He can (and does) make a significant contribution to the black community by holding fast to his beliefs. There are very few good role models in the black community.

(Can you believe Don Lemon is 47 years old?)

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697669 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/18/2013 9:55 PM
Recommendations: 26
CNN Anchor Don Lemon is something of an oddity in the mainstream media: He seems to think that parents, not the government, are responsible for raising their children to be good human beings and citizens. He especially believes that this is true for American blacks. You and I might think that’s common sense, but among the Left, that’s a very controversial idea....
----------
Word.

The word you're looking for is "lie." The idea that parents are primarily responsible for raising their children is not in any way unusual in the media nor is it controversial among leftists.

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697713 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 9:16 AM
Recommendations: 3
The word you're looking for is "lie." The idea that parents are primarily responsible for raising their children is not in any way unusual in the media nor is it controversial among leftists.

Seems the media and leftists didn't get that memo:

http://theulstermanreport.com/2013/04/08/msnbc-the-governmen...

MSNBC – “The Government Owns Your Kids”

http://realitybloger.wordpress.com/2011/12/16/do-you-own-you...

Do you know who owns your child?

This might seem like a strange question to most… but the answer is even stranger and more terrifying to comprehend.

Author: inparadise Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697715 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 9:43 AM
Recommendations: 0
http://theulstermanreport.com/2013/04/08/msnbc-the-governmen......

Snort! Perhaps MHP would like to tell me where to send the bill for her portion of the college tuition for our kids.

But sadly, in what is probably the attempt to control a few, we parents are over regulated, at least in the state of PA. At least in our county you can lose your kids if you leave them at home alone, for any amount of time, before they are 12. Really? Can't run to the store? The umbilical cord cell phone is present. I was babysitting infants at age 11, and that was before cell phones. Heck, some kids older than 12 are not mature enough to be home alone. How about letting the expert in their own kid make that decision!

And don't get me started on the state wide school policy, new this year, that says that if your kid is out sick 3 or more days, you need a note from the doctor. So what is happening? Kids are going back to school earlier than they probably should, and getting their classmates sick. Of course there is also a rule that you should be 24 full hours without a fever before you come back to school. So Youngest was sick Monday with a mild stomach flu, very mild fever, easy enough for any human to recognize as non-doctor-necessary. Stayed out Tuesday as well. Wednesday he got sent to school even though he did not meet the 24 hour fever free, because if he was out a third day it would have required a doctor's visit. Told him to go to the nurses if he felt bad, and I would pick him up from school, with a restart on the doctor clock.

PA must have one heck of a strong medical lobby.

IP

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697725 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 10:04 AM

Well it describing your thought here, is why I am looking for a word, it is hard to argue with

How are children supposed to learn if they do not have a good meal before school being?

How are children supposed to learn if they do not have support at home

How are children supposed to know what to eat, unless we do not give them any choices during the day?

The list goes on and on, except for reality making your statement utterly absurd, you may have a point.

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697728 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 10:09 AM
Of course there is also a rule that you should be 24 full hours without a fever before you come back to school. So Youngest was sick Monday with a mild stomach flu, very mild fever, easy enough for any human to recognize as non-doctor-necessary. Stayed out Tuesday as well. Wednesday he got sent to school even though he did not meet the 24 hour fever free, because if he was out a third day it would have required a doctor's visit. Told him to go to the nurses if he felt bad, and I would pick him up from school, with a restart on the doctor clock.

Yup. If a kid has a slight fever Sunday afternoon they are required to miss all of Monday here in Ann Arbor too, but if you keep them out too many days you'll get a nastygram home. My wife doesn't work so at least I don't have to take a day off work (and get in trouble there for taking off too many days for family care even though I have the hours available). But, really, if you follow the rules you end up breaking another one. It's a classic Catch-22 situation.

Luckily my son doesn't get sick often, I think he only missed one day last year. However today we have to go to the dentist today (apparently he got mom's teeth and will need braces, ugh) so he's going to miss half a day today (we couldn't do it over the summer, our dentist suffered a concussion last winter in a skiing accident and had to keep cancelling the appointments we had set up to do it due to after effects). Interestingly enough taking a half a day doesn't count towards my limit for getting a "verbal warning" at work (it has to be the whole day off, I can take as many half days as I have hours apparently... and I have a LOT of hours banked so I'm good there).

I also don't have much to do at work today. In fact I did some work last night at home and got "lectured" by my boss for doing his job (even though it has lead to the recovery of stolen property so I was expecting a "thank you!") I guess I can't do anything besides my tasks and my tasks are done for the day so... uh, thank Garden Bunny for the internet! I think I'll explore my new iOS 7 system on my phone and work-issued iPad too, which looks like work but really isn't. I'd love to help my boss with his task list but I'd hate to be written up for insubordination for doing so. It is what it is. I can't even go out and do bikes... not enough time before I leave early. I should have only come in for an hour!

Author: inparadise Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697731 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 10:18 AM
My wife doesn't work...

You might want to rephrase that if your wife reads the board. Bet she works plenty, just not for pay or outside the home. ;-)

IP

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697738 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 10:43 AM
You might want to rephrase that if your wife reads the board. Bet she works plenty, just not for pay or outside the home. ;-)

That's true. In fact she's probably working much harder than I am today (she's no doubt helping out at our son's school) but she's always able to watch our son is what I meant.

I do have stuff left to do this week but I can't do any of it until others do their work (can't run stats off of reports that haven't been written). In fact I'm waiting on two reports from a LT. from April. Funny how it's the supervisors who are the worst at turning in their reports. I'm also waiting for three June reports, six July reports and two August reports (most of them minor offenses, but still those are the easiest to write!)

I have jokingly suggested that we withhold money from paychecks for each report after the number issued that they still haven't written. So if we're waiting for report 1000 and we're on 2800 they lose $1800 this paycheck. THAT would get their attention! The union would never allow it, of course, but constantly nagging them for the reports doesn't seem to be working. I know we have a new report system and some people don't like change but it is EASIER to enter reports now! Really, it's all on one system. I entered a report today (we have to enter Housing/Hospital reports into the system for them, they don't have access to it, why is a long story having to do with state and federal regulations) and it took me 20 minutes, including the time it took me to decipher what was written by someone else. It's not hard! I'm pretty sure I could get our Cub Scouts to do it (certainly faster than the five months I've waited for those two reports!)

Author: JLC Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697751 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 11:07 AM
PA must have one heck of a strong medical lobby.

Check again, most likely a strong teachers/school union. Miss too many days, schools start losing federal funding dollars.

JLC

Author: GardenStateFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697764 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 12:42 PM
The list goes on and on, except for reality making your statement utterly absurd, you may have a point.

Here's the issue:

It is not in any way remotely close to controversial among more liberal people or in the mainstream media that people should be responsible for raising their own children.

Where we differ is when we are faced with a situation where parents will not or are not in a position to do it.

It seems at that point that the "personal responsibility" folks tend to shift the burden to the children, or leave it with the parents who have already demonstrated their inability,

whereas the other camp tends to not want to blame the kid for the misfortune that they did not choose for themselves and want to give them a better chance of success than they would otherwise have if left to fend for themselves.

But I don't think there's any basic disagreement that people should be raising their own children.

GSF

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697767 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 12:54 PM
Recommendations: 20
It is not in any way remotely close to controversial among more liberal people or in the mainstream media that people should be responsible for raising their own children.

Where we differ is when we are faced with a situation where parents will not or are not in a position to do it.

It seems at that point that the "personal responsibility" folks tend to shift the burden to the children, or leave it with the parents who have already demonstrated their inability,
------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, liberals are in favor of making it lucrative to have more children increasing welfare payments to the breeder, then when the obvious happens they blame conservatives about not caring about children. It'd be funny if it wasn't so diabolical.

Author: THEMATHISNEAR Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697770 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 1:26 PM
Yes, liberals are in favor of making it lucrative to have more children increasing welfare payments to the breeder, then when the obvious happens they blame conservatives about not caring about children. It'd be funny if it wasn't so diabolical.

Yeah, I was going to point out that even IF you accept the proposition that liberals actually in fact care about people more than the power to control people, you then have to reconcile this with their policies which do harm to said people, to the extent that 73% of black American children are born out of wedlock, all while the left continues to brag about how smart they are.

But like most things, 2828, you beat me to it.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697771 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 1:39 PM
Recommendations: 9
But I don't think there's any basic disagreement that people should be raising their own children.

There was a point in my life when if someone had stepped forward to remove some of the burden of child rearing, I would have gladly acquiesced. And that's the point. We know these things to be self-evident:

~ Humans will always take the path of least resistance.
~ Humans don't willingly work hard(er) UNLESS there's a payoff.
~ What society rewards, society gets more of. (In this case dependence.)

The challenge, in my opinion, is to assist people without making them comfortable in that assistance. IOW, don't turn the safety net into a hammock.

I think EBT cards have turned a safety net into a hammock. There are no controls on how the EBT card is used. There are few eligibility requirements. You don't even have to be an American citizen to get one! Dependence is actively promoted via TV/radio/print and in concert with foreign governments (Mexico).

The welfare/support system in this country is all FOOBAR. Admitting this is the first step in curing the libruls' dedication to America's decline.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697773 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 1:52 PM
Recommendations: 1

------------------------------------------------------------

Yes they care about the issue so deeply, that if you do not do it, they will say "that's OK, we will take care of it, and in fact even if you do it, don't worry about it we will do it from now on"

They care about the children so much, that they paper over a problem like this and send the kids back to the moms instead of intervening

They care about the children so much, they promote policies to make it easy for the mom to have more

The thing is libs believe lip service and saying they care, is somehow meaningful even as they screw over the folks they supposedly care about.

Diabolical? I guess, they are the idiot savants of diabolical then

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697775 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 1:56 PM
I think EBT cards have turned a safety net into a hammock. There are no controls on how the EBT card is used. There are few eligibility requirements. You don't even have to be an American citizen to get one! Dependence is actively promoted via TV/radio/print and in concert with foreign governments (Mexico).

Liberals worked very hard to remove the stigma of being on public assistance

Of all the harm they have done, and are working hard to do going forward, this was the keystone of creating hell on earth.

That has to be removed. Liberals will fight like hell to stop that from happening with good reason.

It is hateful racist, etc

They are such bad people it is amazing people still believe they have good motives after all the harm they have done and more importantly refuse to participate in undoing.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697779 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 2:13 PM
Recommendations: 13
In some school districts 100% of the kids now get free breakfast...and most of them also get a free or near free lunch.

Soon, it will be extended to dinner, and the kids will spend from 7am to 7pm 'at the school' away from parents.

At that point, the kids will go home to sleep .......only because the schools don't have dormitories for the kids to sleep in...

That will give the libs 12 hours a day to brainwash the kids into being just like Julia......

t.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697780 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 2:19 PM
Slightly off topic, libruls make it so difficult to conduct business everywhere, and then when jobs slump and the Fed devalues the dollar to try to keep everything pumped, libruls blame Republicans.

Dodd-Frank turns 3, but slew of rules are still unwritten
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100906282

It's a horrible hopeless feeling to watch a gang of thugs [libruls] throw our beloved country in the crapper.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697782 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 2:23 PM
It's a horrible hopeless feeling to watch a gang of thugs [libruls] throw our beloved country in the crapper.

I find it just as painful perhaps more so, to have people like McCain, Graham, Boeher, Rubio, McConnel, Rove and other who are supposedly not liberals helping

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697784 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 2:26 PM

I think we should establish feeding stations where people come to get food staples (dry milk, cheese, legumes, etc.) similar to how the Mormon Church encourages its members to help each other.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697789 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 2:34 PM

I find it just as painful perhaps more so, to have people like McCain, Graham, Boeher, Rubio, McConnel, Rove and other who are supposedly not liberals helping
------------------------------------------------
Here's the reason i hope they are helping:

MAYBE THE GOP IS PLAYING INTO OBAMA’S HANDS BY STOPPING THIS TRAINWRECK. A longtime reader emails:

Through serendipity I’ve ended up working in HIT (health information technology). I take 50 calls a day with independent insurance agents/brokers to navigate the hoops to qualify to sell on the FFM (Federal Facilitated Marketplaces). The Government websites they need to access to register are riddled with random error messages, and simply attempting to log in to complete this process routinely fails. The agents/brokers are, to a person, terrified. If they cannot complete this process by October 1st (the deadline) they are hosed. Nobody knows what to do, and this will only get worse when millions of consumers join the fray of the marketplace. It appears nobody scaled the back end to accommodate this exponential growth. And now?, It’s too late. It’s like the owner of the White Star line getting a telegram about the Titanic sinking and saying “We need to order more lifeboats.” And these are the smartest guys in the room? #soscrewed. For obvious reasons, don’t use my name please..
------------------------------------------------------
It'd be nice if you could be against something because it makes things worse rather than having to strategize and hope it implodes on it's own and doesn't get replaced by something worse. I honestly have no idea what Boehner is thinking or what he's hoping for.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697790 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 2:38 PM
I take 50 calls a day with independent insurance agents/brokers to navigate the hoops to qualify to sell on the FFM (Federal Facilitated Marketplaces).

I'm about to take the test to qualify. Will keep y'all posted.

Author: JLC Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697791 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 2:49 PM
The welfare/support system in this country is all FOOBAR.

It is FUBAR. Fouled (or F***ed) Up Beyond All Recognition.

Can't think what "O" & "O" would be. Unless.....

Fantasy Obama Obsession Beyond All Reasoning.

JLC

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697792 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 2:51 PM
Fantasy Obama Obsession Beyond All Reasoning

That's kinda what I was thinkin'. ;-)

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697802 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 3:49 PM
There are very few good role models in the black community.

More than people think.

However, the blacks that get mentioned in the news - including the celebrity news and the sports news - are, with mildly-rare exceptions, not among them.

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697839 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 8:12 PM
How are children supposed to learn if they do not have a good meal before school being?

How are children supposed to learn if they do not have support at home

How are children supposed to know what to eat, unless we do not give them any choices during the day?

Up till now, you've been blaming test scores on the teachers, school shootings on liberals, bad nutrition on Michelle Obama, and suddenly the parents have a role in what goes on in our schools?

Did hell suddenly freeze over?

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697840 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 8:14 PM
liberals are in favor of making it lucrative to have more children increasing welfare payments to the breeder, then when the obvious happens they blame conservatives about not caring about children.

This is a lie, as usual. Liberals are in favor of birth control and access to abortion.

Conservatives want both to be outlawed.

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697841 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 8:16 PM

Meanwhile, the stock market is at yet another a record high, unemployment is falling, and Bin Laden is still dead.

Must be frustrating to be a conservative these days, with the greatest President in 60 years currently in office.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697847 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 8:27 PM

Seems the media and leftists didn't get that memo:

http://theulstermanreport.com/2013/04/08/msnbc-the-governmen......

That quote is a lie too. Harris-Perry didn't say that. And neither have the courts, contrary to the other link you proffered.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697848 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 8:31 PM
Recommendations: 7
feedmecrap:"Meanwhile, the stock market is at yet another a record high, unemployment is falling,"

Yeah....with interest rates at zero, killing savers and retirees....companies can borrow at zero interest and run up their debt. That drives up their prices since most sell overseas and Obama is killing the US dollar value...making it easier to export....but also ruining the 'value' of your dollars in savings. Of course, most libs don't have savings.

As to unemployment, you are correct. Your 'greatest Prez in history' has created more PART TIME jobs than anyone else. He has taken full time jobs and converted them by the million to part time jobs. That means McD , Starbucks and others hire twice as many people at 20 hours a week instead of actually providing jobs that people can live on.

Gotcha, feedme....

I notice you just surface every couple days. Does that mean you can escape out of your parents basement to the local Starbucks to get on line only every 3 days or so?

t.

Author: bighairymike Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697855 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 9:08 PM

I think we should establish feeding stations where people come to get food staples (dry milk, cheese, legumes, etc.) similar to how the Mormon Church encourages its members to help each other. - CC

--------------

I thought your oatmeal and beans school lunch program had a lot of merit too.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697875 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 10:31 PM
That quote is a lie too. Harris-Perry didn't say that.

Pretty close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAAMGatMHss

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697878 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 10:50 PM
That quote is a lie too. Harris-Perry didn't say that.
--
Pretty close.

Another lie. Saying that educating children is a community responsibility and not just a parental responsibility is not "pretty close" to saying "the government owns your kids."

Author: JLC Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697882 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/19/2013 11:25 PM
Recommendations: 9
I notice you just surface every couple days. Does that mean you can escape out of your parents basement to the local Starbucks to get on line only every 3 days or so?

That's how long it takes for him to chew through the restraints.

JLC

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697889 of 753960
Subject: Re: Uncle Tom Date: 9/20/2013 6:14 AM
That's how long it takes for him to *chew through the restraints.

You misspelled ooze.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (35) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement