UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: cherieswamper Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308692  
Subject: UNDER 10.. FINALLY! Date: 6/15/2007 10:32 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 42

Finally under 10,000 in CC debt!!

Omaha 8,400 @1.9 until paid
Amex 1,000 @ 2.9 until paid

I am going to have to pinch hard to get my Discover "montly" paid off this month.. lots of stuff this past month..weddings, baby gifts, car insurance, grad gifts, party ect.. I'm praying to pay off that Amex card in a couple maybe have to do three months. Good news, hubby heard word of a raise in allowances for our insurance ( a big chunk of his monthly pay) so hopefully some increases in what comes home as well. Won't know until next week on payday.

BUT WE ARE UNDER 10K!!!!! WHOOO-HOOO.. FIRST TIME IN MANY, MANY YEARS!!

Print the post Back To Top
Author: mastiffmama Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 254453 of 308692
Subject: Re: UNDER 10.. FINALLY! Date: 6/15/2007 10:35 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Finally under 10,000 in CC debt!!

Congratulations!
mm

Author: 6Bitsadollar Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 254454 of 308692
Subject: Re: UNDER 10.. FINALLY! Date: 6/15/2007 10:39 AM
Recommendations: 1
Oxydol, oxydol
Granulated soap
Soon you will be debt free
We hope, we hope, we hope

Molly--cheering

Author: SoccerDad9998 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 254459 of 308692
Subject: Re: UNDER 10.. FINALLY! Date: 6/15/2007 11:58 AM
Congrats and keep going.

cheers
SD

Author: greenvillewolf Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 254460 of 308692
Subject: Re: UNDER 10.. FINALLY! Date: 6/15/2007 12:45 PM
Good job.

Author: nebroots One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 254468 of 308692
Subject: Re: UNDER 10.. FINALLY! Date: 6/15/2007 6:14 PM
Hooray! We're not far behind you and I can't wait to see only four figures (hopeful it will be next month)!!

Author: shirehobbit Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 254477 of 308692
Subject: Re: UNDER 10.. FINALLY! Date: 6/16/2007 12:22 AM

>> BUT WE ARE UNDER 10K!!!!! WHOOO-HOOO.. FIRST TIME IN MANY, MANY YEARS!!

Hurray for Cherie! *bangs a bronze gong*

I can see that you agree that it feels fantastic!

Shire

Author: DrBooa Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 254490 of 308692
Subject: Re: UNDER 10.. FINALLY! Date: 6/16/2007 2:21 PM
Yay, Cherie! And when that Amex does go down, how awesome will it be to have one lonely little card, shivering in fear? Woo-hoo!

--Booa

Author: cherieswamper Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 254539 of 308692
Subject: Re: UNDER 10.. FINALLY! Date: 6/17/2007 8:00 PM
Booa,

We may leave that lonely little card.. just at a creeps crawl getting paid down at @ 1.9, and revert a higher payment to our mortgage currenly 42 more months @ 6.99. We will decide when the time comes. Thank you and ALL of you for the cheers!

Cherie

Author: DrBooa Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 254543 of 308692
Subject: Re: UNDER 10.. FINALLY! Date: 6/17/2007 11:52 PM
Booa,

We may leave that lonely little card.. just at a creeps crawl getting paid down at @ 1.9, and revert a higher payment to our mortgage currenly 42 more months @ 6.99. We will decide when the time comes. Thank you and ALL of you for the cheers!

Cherie

Cherie, that sounds good too. When you're snowballing the mortgage, if it comes to that (I should say, when it comes to that, 'cause you'll get to it sooner or later), be sure to let us know, we'll celebrate every $1000 off the total, or $500, or however you want to do it. :-) No such thing as too many dances!

--Booa

Author: cherieswamper Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 254556 of 308692
Subject: Re: UNDER 10.. FINALLY! Date: 6/18/2007 10:14 AM

Great Idea ...

first dance is getting my Discover paid off this month! Yes, it's really up there. Mr. Discover is going to cool down for a while. I just requested my $60 cash back towards my card. That will take 4 to 6 weeks - uh!

second dance paying off that last 1,000 on the Amex. This one is the last CC balance in hubby's name.. How long do the fools think it will take before his credit report shows up with NO CC balances? Will the mail box get flooded daily with offers once it does?

I see that August is going to give us 3 paychecks that will be a gret help when car insurance is due again in September

Any idea's here on lowering my mortgage interest rate. I've looked/thought maybe another low interest CC transfer but most EVERYTHING is coming with that 3 or 4% fee. Plus 25K .. is still a little high for us to make a single transfer. Our top limits at about 20K

Cherie.
stuff to do that doesnt' include a chair.

Author: DrBooa Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 254581 of 308692
Subject: Re: UNDER 10.. FINALLY! Date: 6/18/2007 2:36 PM
Recommendations: 1
Hmmm, you can transfer off a little at a time from the mortgage--you don't have to do the whole thing. Take little bites out of it, and pay them off...:-)

--Booa (well, only if the interest rate is lower...:-))

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement