Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TJLea Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 12  
Subject: UnderValued? Date: 9/11/1998 2:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
L has a P/E of only 10. Consensus growth is 12%/year for the next 3-5. Is this a value if the market turns back upward?
TJ
Print the post Back To Top
Author: RalphSoebbing Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 12
Subject: Re: UnderValued? Date: 2/22/1999 9:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
L looks like a good buy to me around 22. A t that price I think p/e is less than 9. Seems as if this stock has nowhere to go but up for a patient investor. I would buy L but for lack of cash.

Author: reckless45 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 12
Subject: Re: UnderValued? Date: 11/28/1999 10:23 PM
Hi..I know this message board is dead, but maybe some people will get it going.
Liberty sells for about $24.50 a share and has about $25 in cold hard cash in the coffers... Now this is a value stock with little risk..
Add the new Investment Act catalyst and some larger company..like Liberty Mutuel, which owns 70% of L, or an American Express and bingo..a home run in the making..

Author: WildWolf2 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 12
Subject: Re: UnderValued? Date: 3/7/2000 2:16 PM
Liberty sells for about $24.50 a share and has about $25 in cold hard cash in the coffers... Now this is a value stock with little risk..

This situation has been true for a long time, yet the shares continue to fall. I bought this company when they acquired Colonial Mgt. Cos. and i thought it would take off; i'm still waiting. Still, as a patient Fool, i will continue to hold; hell, if it drops below 18, it may be time for another buy. Fool ON!
wolf

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement