Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Globetraveler Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 35942  
Subject: Re: Returning to Wow Date: 1/6/2013 4:15 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Unfortunately, at the lower level dungeons, I think the experience is worse. Far fewer people are queuing for those places and because most people already have a max level character or 10, their patience level for failure at lower levels isn't high.

I think that hurts bringing new people into the game. The other issue is that certain places are just a wreck because level 90's now exercise great joy in killing you off in certain areas.

My daughter gave up on the quests in the Hellfire Peninsula and walked away from the game yesterday. For the past two weeks on Thunderlord, there have been tons of level 90 Horde parked over Honor Hold, killing every NPC and the level 57+ players who make it to these areas. She couldn't go 2 minutes without a group of 90's killing her while she was questin or spending an hour trying to get from the tavern to the flight point without getting killed by the level 90's who were taking great joy in being able to "one-shot" everyone.

She's might move to a non PVP server to avoid this trash, but that's going to cost real money. She's thinking about canceling her subscription instead. It's just sad that it's become this stupid in some areas and it really hurts the game and those who are new to it and trying to enjoy it.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

TV Gaming Help?
Try the Help With This Home Theater board, and problem solved.
Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Ubiquiti Analysis
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement