Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: americanray Big red star, 1000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 166235  
Subject: Ungrateful Date: 10/6/2012 11:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 15
Ungrateful

SOMETIMES PEOPLE YOU ARE TRYING TO HELP JUST ARE UNGRATEFUL!!! HERE’S A GOOD EXAMPLE…

Today I had to go to Smiths Grocery Store.

As I approached the entrance, I noticed a driver looking for a parking space.

I flagged the driver and pointed out a handicap parking space that was open and available.

The driver looked puzzled, rolled down her window and said, "I'm not handicapped!"

Well, as you can imagine, my face was red!

"Oh, I'm sorry" I said. "I saw your Obama bumper sticker and just assumed that you suffer from a mental disorder."

She gave me the finger and screamed some nasty names at me.

Boy! Some people don't appreciate it when you're just trying to help them out!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: kenora Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156094 of 166235
Subject: Re: Ungrateful Date: 10/6/2012 7:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 13
Ray - your disrespect for another opinion is startling. You obviously have no respect for democracy. You sound like an evangelical Republican. No other opinions or values are permitted.

Author: grouse100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156095 of 166235
Subject: Re: Ungrateful Date: 10/6/2012 7:50 PM
Recommendations: 2
Congrats Ray, your mystery driver has appeared and indeed needs help!

Author: americanray Big red star, 1000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156099 of 166235
Subject: Re: Ungrateful Date: 10/7/2012 11:33 AM
Recommendations: 13
Thanks for sharing.

Since liberals, like you, occasionally view this thread but rarely contribute humor, I suppose I should at least periodically post my standard warning....

WARNING: Some posts on fool may, at times, contain blatant, insinuated or raw hints of sarcasm, cynicism and/or facetiousness. Readers of sound mind and intellect may at times misinterpret or misunderstand the intent of said placed whimsical nuances articulated by this poster. Liberals are often confounded by such linguistic creativity.

I hope this alleviates your concerns. If not, I must admit that I'm not licensed to address whatever your problem may be, sorry.

Author: kenora Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156101 of 166235
Subject: Re: Ungrateful Date: 10/7/2012 12:37 PM
Recommendations: 21
Ray
Don't label me.
I consider myself to be a social liberal, but a fiscal conservative. Poor me - I have to think about each issue rather than just accept the party line.
Name calling and labelling is a cop-out. Don't deal with the particular issue, don't think independently or critically.
kenora

Author: americanray Big red star, 1000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156104 of 166235
Subject: Re: Ungrateful Date: 10/7/2012 3:23 PM
Recommendations: 12
A thinking liberal? Isn't that an oxymoron?

I'm not labeling you or calling you names - I simply responded to your need for assistance, e.g. you appeared to be asking "why do I post humor to a humor thread from a perspective that is not aligned with your liberal agenda?"

Beyond my response and once again, I’m not licensed to deal with your problem, but I’ll bet it’s hard to pronounce.

All I can say is, with time and continued exposure to critical thinking, there's hope for you yet.

By the way, Vote Romney!

Author: Beridian Big red star, 1000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156128 of 166235
Subject: Re: Ungrateful Date: 10/8/2012 1:30 PM
Recommendations: 1
"Oh, I'm sorry" I said. "I saw your Obama bumper sticker and just assumed that you suffer from a mental disorder."

Aside from your joke being in poor taste (there are real people with real mental health issues), it is really stupid. I am confident your average third grade classroom could construct a funnier joke.

Author: ekavana186 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156130 of 166235
Subject: Re: Ungrateful Date: 10/8/2012 2:43 PM
Recommendations: 1
Aside from your joke being in poor taste (there are real people with real mental health issues), it is really stupid. I am confident your average third grade classroom could construct a funnier joke.

You are obviously not as smart as a third grader. Where's your joke?

Ed

OJ: A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station...

Author: americanray Big red star, 1000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156132 of 166235
Subject: Re: Ungrateful Date: 10/8/2012 3:22 PM
Recommendations: 3

Well geez, I had been thinking of myself as very perspicacious. I suppose I should have checked with you before posting, and perhaps with a third grader as well, but being a huge risk taker I decided to go ahead at the risk of incurring your wrath.

You know, there is an image that depicts those that must note their perception of activity online...http://tinyurl.com/9vdlf3p

I tend think that, when humor is involved, people should just move on down the road when they don't like or get posted humor, especially since other posters tend to view them as....http://tinyurl.com/8zbvfke

Back on topic....

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness.

Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement