Hi, I just got the recommendation to Buy UNH "around $40", but it is already over 5% above the recommended buy price. Should I dive in anyway, or wait until it drops to closer to $40? Any ideas would be appreciated as I am really new at this. thanks!
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Ma