UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1976681  
Subject: Union Punk and Coward Challenged to MMA Date: 12/12/2012 2:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
The union punk, typical of liberal thugs when they have a crowd of other thugs, sucker-punched a guy asking why they are against right to work and who tried to protect some ladies in the tent the union thugs were tearing down.

If found, this thug will be charged with assault, or
The guy he sucker-punched is challenging him to an MMA fight, the winner of which will have the proceeds go to the charity of choice.

Big tough guy union lib thug. Probably will wuss out and be the coward he is"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/11/fox-news-contribu...

He probably posts profusely on PA where people just like this coward are real brave sitting behind their computers in mommy's basement.

Have any of the regular PA libs condemned this? Show me the post(s). Surprise me and prove that there is any decency at all among the kooky lib denizens at PA.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JeSuisHistoire Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844396 of 1976681
Subject: Re: Union Punk and Coward Challenged to MMA Date: 12/12/2012 2:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 8
<Big tough guy union lib thug. Probably will wuss out and be the coward he is"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/11/fox-news-contribu......

He probably posts profusely on PA where people just like this coward are real brave sitting behind their computers in mommy's basement.>

Takes a real tough guy to cut and paste the talking post du jour from Fox.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844397 of 1976681
Subject: Re: Union Punk and Coward Challenged to MMA Date: 12/12/2012 2:57 PM
Recommendations: 3
Great minds think alike.

Author: BlueGrits Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844408 of 1976681
Subject: Re: Union Punk and Coward Challenged to MMA Date: 12/12/2012 3:24 PM
Recommendations: 2
I agree -- it's much more polite to openly threaten workers with their jobs if they vote the "wrong way."

Shoulda been headline: Koch sucker punched for being a smart ALEC.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844413 of 1976681
Subject: Re: Union Punk and Coward Challenged to MMA Date: 12/12/2012 3:32 PM
Recommendations: 0
I agree -- it's much more polite to openly threaten workers with their jobs if they vote the "wrong way."

Shoulda been headline: Koch sucker punched for being a smart ALEC.

What do you actually perceive that Koch did wrong?

Other than letting folks know rational decisions would be made based on their actions, what did Koch actually do wrong. Did he say I will hire someone else, who works for the same amount if you vote union ? Did he even remotely claim that he would find what an individual did and fire them?

Koch said what he believes to be the truth. Obama policies will cost jobs at his firms. Did you expect him to lie to these people? Or not share honest information?

It seems like your position it kind of FOS to me. well actually totally not kind of.

So what are you saying you believe Koch did that was wrong?

He really thinks Romney's policies will hurt his companies and cost jobs and really wants to fire people so he is suggesting they vote for Obama?

Your rhetoric is well beyond borderline absurd and well into just total absurdity.

Author: FoolishWaldo Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844600 of 1976681
Subject: Re: Union Punk and Coward Challenged to MMA Date: 12/13/2012 8:36 AM
Recommendations: 0
Great minds think alike.

LOL. JoshRandall missing the point - as usual.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement