Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 167013  
Subject: uniquely dedicated to "the tune"... .. Date: 10/10/2012 6:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://i.imgur.com/EqtUs.jpg

nl
Print the post Back To Top
Author: NevadaGolfer Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156211 of 167013
Subject: Re: uniquely dedicated to "the tune".. Date: 10/10/2012 7:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be Muslims.

Author: GrumpyOldGuy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156233 of 167013
Subject: Re: uniquely dedicated to "the tune".. Date: 10/11/2012 7:36 PM
Recommendations: 0
That is beyond wierd. That's Twilight Zone wierd.

Author: ptheland Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156235 of 167013
Subject: Re: uniquely dedicated to "the tune".. Date: 10/11/2012 7:53 PM
Recommendations: 0
Armies have used drummers and buglers for years (centuries, even) to help communicate orders during battle. Maybe they're just trying to mix it up a bit by trying out a guitarist.

Besides, with a drum, a bugle, and a guitar you've got a nice little combo for some entertainment during the soldiers' down times. ;-)

--Peter

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement