Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 17  
Subject: Unusual Request Date: 6/29/2003 10:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Just wondering if we could slow down the frequency of the posts here .. or let just a day or two pass without them? I'm having a hard time keeping up with the reading and DONT want to MISS any or skip over any!!!
Thank you in advance for any cooperation!

Doin my best to keep up --
nl
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ADBell16 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 16 of 17
Subject: Re: Unusual Request Date: 10/10/2003 1:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This board took off like a Rocket. It looks like yesterday's spit.

AB

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17 of 17
Subject: Re: Unusual Request Date: 11/4/2008 7:10 PM
Recommendations: 0
. . . I'm having a hard time keeping up with the reading and DONT want to MISS any or skip over any!!! . . .

+++
+++

Then I guess you don't wanna know that there is a Prez election going on today/tonite!

sunray
a man who voted LAST WEEK

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement