Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: moon1215 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 38  
Subject: up and up Date: 1/4/2007 10:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I have owned this great stock since its dog days below 10...I originally bought it because it was a sound business story paying an incredible dividend (.62/share, even when it was selling for under $10!) They have done nothing but grow, sometimes through acquisition, and they have not tried to be flashy or over-the-top about it. The little engine that could just broke through the $25 barrier, and it seems to be going strong. I will stay with it for a long, long time.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: Lippoldtskivich Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32 of 38
Subject: Re: up and up Date: 1/5/2007 4:48 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Thanks Moon1215. Indeed, Ennis has performed well enough that I let my guard down a bit, focusing instead on my other holdings that are booming or busting. Some of my other holdings have required closer tracking and more portfolio management.

But in the background, Ennis has been performing in a solid way. Who would have thought that a business forms & T-shirt company would deliver such returns in this day and age of paperless offices and imported apparel from Asia. My only regret is that I never got past the purchase of my first 1/3.

So, what do you Fools think? P/E at 14.8, PEG at .99, debt/equity at 0.35, dividend yield 2.45%, price/book at 2.01. The stats look really good and management seems to be executing well after the merger. Is this a candidate for fresh investment? Are we poised for more of the same favourable stock performance?

Cheers,
Lippoldtskivich

Author: moon1215 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 33 of 38
Subject: Re: up and up Date: 2/14/2007 9:24 PM
This is a steady little engine. Look at its numbers the last few months: it may dip here and there, but then it consistently breaks back up into 52-week high territory within days. True again this week. I just love this steadily rising company.

Author: kahunacfa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 34 of 38
Subject: Re: up and up Date: 2/15/2007 5:34 PM
Recommendations: 2
The stock is still significantly undervalued. This Free web-site: http://www.ValuePro.net, indicates that Enis Business Forms has an Intrinsic Value of $46.28. The stock closed at $25.37.

How many shares do you want?

Kahuna,CFA

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement