Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: iamme Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 111  
Subject: UP, UP, UP and Away! Date: 1/14/2000 1:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Well folks, this stock has had an excellent rally!

I think the rally will continue, given the history of this stock, to about $56.00 a share, after the PR results! (Given they are positive. If not, can you say $18 a share?..I knew you could.)

The stock's, weekly based, Stochastic chart still shows room to continue up!

So don't jump off!

Fool on!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tomfreeman Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 69 of 111
Subject: Re: UP, UP, UP and Away! Date: 1/14/2000 2:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I sincerely hope you are correct. A couple of questions though:

Via your charting, what's the timeframe for this $56/share value - 3 months, 6 months...

Do you have any insight on when we should expect the next Phase testing results?

Author: iamme Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70 of 111
Subject: Re: UP, UP, UP and Away! Date: 1/14/2000 6:13 PM
Ok, ham as it may be, the calculations are based weekly low-high returns.

What I mean by this is I took the low from the weekly lowest low just after the first Phase I results 10-16-98. Then the high from the highest weekly high 02-05-99. Those two figures ($28.00 / $3.50=8, 8-1=7) the difference between the two. Applied that finding to the present data. (Lowest weekly low 04-23-99; $10.75 X 7=75.25) Also, applying similar data findings from Immunex (A similar pharmaceutical research co) and came up with the figure $56.00 a share.

This is NOT definite! The stock may or may not reach $56.00 a share after the projected release in late January, early February. That projection is based on good, encouraging news.

However, the company is run by a very good team of professionals and the stock is being picked up by investment funds. (That stabilizes the stock price.)

I will also say that like, Immunex, the stock will rocket when either T-20 or T-1249 is brought to market. That is after the products have gone through successful FDA tests. That is where the gamble is, will Trimeris's products succeed?

I personally hope they will. Their concepts in medicine are radical yet make complete sense to me. I am however, not a doctor nor am I fighting HIV.

After reviewing their projected projects and their past performance I feel good will and I am betting they will succeed!

That is my two cents. (If it is worth that much.)

Fool on!

Author: orthokdoc Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 76 of 111
Subject: Re: UP, UP, UP and Away! Date: 2/29/2000 1:11 AM
What is the latest on TRMS? I have some shares I would like to hold until April for a long term gain. I was really tempted to sell at $60.

Dave

Author: gnilka Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 77 of 111
Subject: Re: UP, UP, UP and Away! Date: 2/29/2000 4:16 PM
Recommendations: 1
There hasn't been too much in the news lately, but there was an article in Discover Magazine back in January (right before they took off). Basically if TRMS can continue the amazing progress they have thus far on inhibiting HIV, the sky is the limit for the stock. I believe the only drawback so far is that the treatment is a protein base, and must be injected twice a day. It couldn't hurt to sell now, but why?

-gnilka

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement