UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DennisGraf Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 12935  
Subject: Update Date: 11/11/2005 11:04 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Dropped AXP two weeks ago and picked up INTC.
Reason AXP was not moving INTC with bad news good news looked ready to move... It did... down on Greenspan then up...
Dennis
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Ezlington Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12922 of 12935
Subject: Re: Update Date: 11/24/2005 5:08 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2

Just a reminder that YOU are

Trooper of the Day

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=23342460&post=true

€z

Author: DennisGraf Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12925 of 12935
Subject: Re: Update Date: 1/29/2007 6:50 PM
Well

Will Be unemployed for 3 years come April...

I do miss this board!!!!!

Dennis

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12926 of 12935
Subject: Re: Update Date: 2/1/2007 11:15 PM
Looks like you can find a temp position @ ASC as EO, but it won't last 'till April.

;-)

sunrayman

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12927 of 12935
Subject: Re: Update Date: 2/10/2007 12:30 AM
Recommendations: 0
There were better choices in Tech!

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?t=6m&s=INTC&l=on&z=m&q=l&c=csco%2C+EMC

sunray
a man who owns all 3, Long Term

Author: DennisGraf Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12928 of 12935
Subject: Re: Update Date: 3/19/2007 12:36 PM
Look up NEW or NEWC.

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12929 of 12935
Subject: Re: Update Date: 3/19/2007 8:34 PM
Looks like you post "dead" stock symbols too!

Did you mean "NCT", {Newcastle Investment}?

====

WAIT!!!!

\\\\ It is a Pink Sheet already!!!!

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=NEWC.PK

{I don't "do" pinks.}

sunray
a man whose most recent real estate/mortgage purchase was GCT

Author: DennisGraf Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12930 of 12935
Subject: Re: Update Date: 3/20/2007 5:22 PM

new
newc

New Century Fianacial.

I hold a lot of shares.

NOT good.

Has paid out great.

Someone est that it will go for 10.00 as a fair price.

Seems to be rebounding,, may not go belly up.

REIT.

Dennis

Author: DennisGraf Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12931 of 12935
Subject: Re: Update Date: 3/20/2007 5:23 PM
http://finance.aol.com/quotes/new-century-financial-corp/newc/nao?freq=1&dr=999

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12932 of 12935
Subject: Re: Update Date: 3/20/2007 8:58 PM
Ouch!!!

Author: DennisGraf Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12933 of 12935
Subject: Re: Update Date: 3/21/2007 1:11 PM
Ouch!

I have to look and add up all the payout vs. the stock purchase.
I might be even.

Dennis

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement