Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: justhefax One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 80  
Subject: Update froze -> modem slowdown Date: 10/14/2003 10:35 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hello, recently I was doing my normal download to update TC2000, and the program froze in the middle of it. I cannot recall if it was just this program, or if my whole computer froze. I rebooted, and was able to log back on and get the update.

However, since then I have been getting a slower speed on my modem. I am now logging on maximum at 33,600 bps. I used to get a solid 48,000 bps on my dialup.

I've checked all my settings, it also may be another problem entirely, but I wanted to check here to see if anyone else has had this problem.

TIA, Dan
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Prestone Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 76 of 80
Subject: Re: Update froze -> modem slowdown Date: 10/15/2003 12:52 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I have not had any problems, though I am on DSL.

Congrats BTW, for the first post here in 17 months!!!

Prestone

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement