UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: pauleckler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 597  
Subject: Update "Most Requested"? Date: 9/9/2008 12:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Jeremey, can you update it again? I'm running out of items I have the expertise to explain. I know others are better qualified than I am to answer the rest.

A longer or updated list would give me more to select from.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Har1en Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 320 of 597
Subject: Re: Update "Most Requested"? Date: 9/9/2008 3:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
The Special Pages link has a lot of housekeeping type of things to do. Working on those is less challenging, but necessary work. When people create links with the [] brackets, if the link is dead and no page exists, the reference appears in this list here:

http://wiki.fool.com/wiki/Special:Wantedpages

Check that out for more items to define. I was able to find a lot of things I was interested in there.

Har1en

Author: TMFMoby Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 324 of 597
Subject: Re: Update "Most Requested"? Date: 9/9/2008 8:07 PM
Recommendations: 0
Sure pauleckler. I updated a few and am working on more now. Could you point me in the right direction? What types of items should I concentrate on within our pile of data? Thanks!

Jeremy

Author: pauleckler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 330 of 597
Subject: Re: Update "Most Requested"? Date: 9/10/2008 9:52 PM
Recommendations: 0
"What types of items should I concentrate on within our pile of data?"

Economics, business, industry, history, genealogy, science, investing.

Lots of stuff, but usually at a basic level.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement