Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: gschmitz Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 16  
Subject: US Surgical Date: 5/31/1997 9:39 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I work at a small midwestern hospital and buyout rumors
are starting to circulate re. US Surg. I currently don't own any shares. Disregarding the buyout rumor, could US Surg be reasonable on a fundamental basis at current levels?
Also, any thoughts re. the credibility of the buyout rumor?
Thanks.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: maxtout Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2 of 16
Subject: Re: US Surgical Date: 6/25/1997 11:56 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
On Sat, 31 May 97 09:39:16 -0600, gschmitz wrote:
<<I work at a small midwestern hospital and buyout rumors
are starting to circulate re. US Surg. I currently don't own any shares. Disregarding the buyout rumor, could US Surg be reasonable on a fundamental basis at current levels?
Also, any thoughts re. the credibility of the buyout rumor?
Thanks.
>
I've had a position in USS for a few months but have heard nothing about a buy out. It does seem, however, that the strong dollar is hurting overseas sales and hence stock price. I am interested in any information you might have or obtain.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement