No. of Recommendations: 0
Just turned on TV to see UTSI pulled back around 4ish to 41.59. Did something big happen or is it a chance to buy on a pullback?
Dianne
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Well...the answer in already in. It was a chance to buy on a pullback. In about 15 minutes in went back up to 43.
Larry
What do you think about CNOOC Ltd. (CEO)? It's recommended by a newsletter I subscribe to.
Dianne
No. of Recommendations: 1
Thanks, Danish, for that post. Regardless of UTSI's insistance of innocence, it still could hurt the stock a couple of points--
however, I see a lot of growth stocks are being hit by profit-taking today, including (at last look) all the China Five. Not unexpected thanks to the nice run up recently.

And regarding profit-taking: If you are buying the stock and not the company, profit-taking might be a good idea. Just don't forget to get back in a little lower. But, if you are buying the company, well, I'll have more to say about that in a future post.

Dianne, this week I'll take a look at CNOOC Ltd., along with a few others that have been suggested on the C.C. board. Anyone can beat me to it if you want... but remember, I want to see earnings the last three quarters, and I want to see revenue gains of 40% per year before I'll buy it or recommend it.

Larry
Advertisement