Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Munza Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 115  
Subject: Value of Triton... Date: 9/21/1998 9:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Does anybody have an idea if the lawsuits against triton have any basis? From my last count there were 10 lawfirms suing triton on behalf of the shareholders.

My second qustion concerns the valuation of triton. I have read estimates of Tritons worth ranging from $15/share to $140/share. How can this be?

Thanks.....
Print the post Back To Top
Author: josephp One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 37 of 115
Subject: Re: Value of Triton... Date: 9/22/1998 4:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I really do not like to post long notices on this board..But if you would like to give me your e-mail address I will be glad to share all the Triton facts with you from my Oil and Energy newsletter from Bob Czeschin. He is right on target and I am in for a bunch. Fool on. My e-mail is will@flash.net

Author: Bsammut Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41 of 115
Subject: Re: Value of Triton... Date: 12/14/1998 2:01 PM
Would appreciate your thoughts on OIL

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement