No. of Recommendations: 1
ValueSnark, Glad you brought the subject up.
I also used the Investing On-line Research tools screen, One-click scorecard, and found it to be very useful. I could click back and forth from charts (of many options), quotes (6 days in colums and other options), news items(with a few options) and a few other one-click options. In my case, I lost use of the old full screen on Tuesday, May 25. Now all I can get is a partial evaluation screen with very limited capabilities.
On Thursday May 27, I tried calling Customer Support, after some problems got through to a live person, she could not answer my questions, I was transferred to fellow with a slight accent. He understood problem but couldn't answer my questions, suggested I use e-mail to Quicken.com/support/ecase, which I did on May 27. (By the way, I asked where he was working, reply was New Delhi.) I sent e-mail, got an automated response of receipt with a case no assigned. Some where along the line, I got a comment that I would receive a personal reply to my e-mail questions within 48 business hours. Have not received any response at this time. How long a time is 48 business hours?
I'm using Quicken 2003 Premier Home & Business. The other parts of the program that I used, seem to work the same as before May 25. Where did you get the information concerning the need to use a password, etc, to use the full program?
I wonder if anyone else has similar problems? Maybe we need to get together in some manner and let Quicken know of our dissatisfaction?
Comments?
Longshot
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement