UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Lokicious Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 35365  
Subject: Vanguard on Ginnie Mae Fund and interest rates Date: 7/13/2004 12:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://flagship4.vanguard.com/VGApp/hnw/web/corpcontent/vanguardviews/jsp/VanViewsNCArticlePublic.jsp?chunk=/freshness/News_and_Views/news_PCNFV_mortgagesecurities_07122004_PB_FL_VY_CO_AO.html

I think they're bored.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: nmckay Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10458 of 35365
Subject: Re: Vanguard on Ginnie Mae Fund and interest rat Date: 7/13/2004 2:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
LOL

I think you are. What are you doing scouting around the Vanguard site?

nmckay

Author: Lokicious Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10459 of 35365
Subject: Re: Vanguard on Ginnie Mae Fund and interest rat Date: 7/13/2004 4:10 PM
Recommendations: 0
"I think you are. What are you doing scouting around the Vanguard site?:

Well, this place has gotten boring. But Vanguard does have some good pieces, so I check every few days. The % of arti les devoted to bonds and interest rate risk has been pretty high of late. I actually learned something new from this one—makes me more hesitant with GNMA fund—the yield for duration seemed attractive. Now I know why.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement