UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: managar Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3687  
Subject: VantagePoint Intermarket Analysis Software Date: 1/21/2012 3:03 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hello Experts,

Has anyone using this software?
What are the pros and cons?
What's your experience? Is it worth it?
How much time one needs to spend using it per day?

They claim to be 86% accurate - what's your take on it?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Regards,
Managar
Print the post Back To Top
Author: yogithom72 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3651 of 3687
Subject: Re: VantagePoint Intermarket Analysis Software Date: 3/7/2012 3:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I had the same question - they must be doing a marketing push.

Here is a response from the TMF forums you may have seen. It is in answer to the exact same question, six years ago.

My read on the response is that it works fine if you already know what you're doing. To say the same thing a different way, if you need it as a time saving device it works well. If you need it to tell you when to buy/sell, not so much.

It would be interesting to hear the experience of someone who has used it more recently. It must have changed somewhat since 2006, I'd hope.

Author: yogithom72 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3652 of 3687
Subject: Re: VantagePoint Intermarket Analysis Software Date: 3/7/2012 3:32 PM
oops.

http://boards.fool.com/has-anyone-used-this-software-i-use-i...

Author: managar Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3655 of 3687
Subject: Re: VantagePoint Intermarket Analysis Software Date: 3/17/2012 1:33 PM
Yes 6 years is a long time, and I am looking for more recent review.
I am sure their claim in regards to accuracy may have gone up.

Thanks,
Managar

Author: Frankf1968 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3668 of 3687
Subject: Re: VantagePoint Intermarket Analysis Software Date: 11/30/2012 11:37 AM
Hello,

I just got a call from a sales guy with vantage who gave me a demo but he is pushing for a quick sales and I wanted to get some information on how good it is. The sales guy showed examples where it was able to predict changes in trends, where you could predict before the market when a stock was going to change direction.

Is any currently using this and what is you view and experience.

Thanks

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement