UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: gib638 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 76101  
Subject: varible annuity fund guide Date: 1/19/2000 11:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Looking for source: which fund in annuities to use.
I had a good recommendation and lost it, I think this perticular guide was in Texas? He may manage account, I don't remember. Appreciate any help.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFPixy Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18016 of 76101
Subject: Re: varible annuity fund guide Date: 1/20/2000 7:45 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Greetings, Gib638, and welcome. You wrote:

<<Looking for source: which fund in annuities to use.
I had a good recommendation and lost it, I think this perticular guide was in Texas? He may manage account, I don't remember. >>

If you're really interested in annuities, then check out Http://www.insure.com/life/annuity/ . You will be able to use a Morningstar tool to compare them to your heart's content.

Regards..Pixy

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement