Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 60  
Subject: Veeco Victorious in 2006? Date: 2/15/2006 3:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://www.fool.com/News/mft/2006/mft06021508.htm?ref=btp

Veeco Victorious in 2006?
By Dan Bloom
February 15, 2006

I bought a few shares of Veeco Instruments (Nasdaq: VECO) a while back and just filed them away, expecting that a cyclical wave would eventually take my shares for a ride. But even after Tuesday's 11% shellacking, I only have a small gain so far. After digging through the results that Veeco posted on Monday, it looks like the cyclical uptick I'm hoping for won't occur in 2006. While the company's fourth-quarter and full-year results show improvements, Veeco's weak guidance for the first quarter of this year raises question marks.....
Print the post Back To Top
Author: gmctom Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 50 of 60
Subject: Re: Veeco Victorious in 2006? Date: 3/8/2006 8:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I bought veco 2 years ago - that was not very good timing. I did better 5 months ago when I bought more. I'm barely ahead on the stock, and although I'm getting impatient with this stock, I still believe it has good potential we may realize in 1 to 2 years.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement