No. of Recommendations: 0
This is mostly a vent but since at least Saturday night my TV service from Verizon Fios has been in and out. Hard to say how often since I don't watch a lot of live tv (usually recorded, Amazon or Netflix) but it is frustrating.

Saturday night I flipped on the tv to check out the hockey game and no signal. After nearly an hour on hold I gave up and went to bed. Sunday morning it was working but I didn't watch much of anything live during most of the day.

Monday night it was out but it was late by the time I checked and went to bed instead of calling it in.

Tonight it was out so I called again. Recorded message said busier than expected call volume means a hold time of 45-65 minutes and they will call me back. Well I'm still waiting and it is probably been an hour. I won't hold my breath on the return call.

I still wonder about heavier than expected, what do they expect? One tech person to help out?

Any what, if any, recourse do you have?

Rich
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement