UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: butchie64 Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 92  
Subject: Vintage baseball cards Date: 2/25/2012 1:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
My father has left me quite a large collection of baseball & hockey cards that date back to the early 1900's and I'm not quite sure what to do with them all.

Any suggestions or interest?

keep it fun & enjoy each one
butch
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Allisonh2 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 91 of 92
Subject: Re: Vintage baseball cards Date: 2/27/2012 4:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I don't know too much about baseball cards, you might research them on Ebay and see if they are bringing much. Or if you want to sell them at an antique shop, that might be an option. (sorry I know I'm not very helpful)

Allison

Author: butchie64 Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92 of 92
Subject: Re: Vintage baseball cards Date: 3/1/2012 4:02 AM
Thank you Allison,
Never even thought of an antique shop.

keep it fun & enjoy each one
butch

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement