Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: rationalwalk Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 211932  
Subject: Virginia newspaper shut down Date: 11/16/2012 12:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
If this is accurate, Berkshire is shutting down one of the recently acquired papers:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-state-of-nova/post/m...

Of course, Buffett personally gets the bad press from the usual suspects ... I found the link on the Drudge Report...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: karensie Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 195891 of 211932
Subject: Re: Virginia newspaper shut down Date: 11/16/2012 9:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Mr. Buffett, you have purchased Fruit of the Loom and numerous other companies in temporary financial difficulty.

Sign of the Apocalypse: Mass Panic Over Twinkies

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49825581

Tim

Author: JasondinAlt1 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 195899 of 211932
Subject: Re: Virginia newspaper shut down Date: 11/17/2012 7:45 AM
Recommendations: 2
Mr. Buffett, you have purchased Fruit of the Loom and numerous other companies in temporary financial difficulty.

Sign of the Apocalypse: Mass Panic Over Twinkies

I doubt if he wants to get in the middle of a labor conflict. He will pass on this one.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement