UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ayduda Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 35397  
Subject: VirtualBank Date: 8/13/2003 9:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Does anyone have an account at http://www.virtualbank.com ?

They say they are a division of Lydian Private Bank, which is listed on the FDIC site but Virtualbank is not.

They are offering a 2.2% money market account.

I have seen INGdirect also discussed here. Any experience with this bank also appreciated.

ayduda
Print the post Back To Top
Author: benhancockjr Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8185 of 35397
Subject: Re: VirtualBank Date: 8/14/2003 9:22 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
i just recently opened the 2.2% money market account with Virtual Bank, and no issues so far. Very similar to ING in terms of setting your account up. I still maintain my ING account but transferred most of the money to Virtual Bank due to the higher APY.

Author: Latinus Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8613 of 35397
Subject: Re: VirtualBank Date: 10/3/2003 9:16 PM
There are quite a few informative posts about VirtualBank on the "Online Banking" board.
Even how to get the $20 sign-on bonus.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement