UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: geodebt Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 343  
Subject: Visiting Maine Acadia area Date: 2/9/2006 10:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0

I will be visiting Maine with my family (Parents, brothers and SILs (and 1 small child), and my BF) in late June. We will be in the Acadia area. I am looking for fun things to do, outside with hiking camping would be great. Found the Isle au Haute and plan to camp and hike there if we (BF and I) can get a reservation.

Good resturants, preferably not the tourist traps!

TIA
Nicole
Print the post Back To Top
Author: VahDah One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 324 of 343
Subject: Re: Visiting Maine Acadia area Date: 2/11/2006 4:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I highly recommend "2 Cats" in Bar Harbor... quaint, friendly, and wonderful food.

Welcome to Maine
Vic

Author: geodebt Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 325 of 343
Subject: Re: Visiting Maine Acadia area Date: 2/11/2006 11:32 PM
Thanks Vic! Looking forward to the trip!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement