Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DurnibIII Two stars, 250 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2531  
Subject: Visiting the Fool HQ Date: 10/16/2008 2:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hello any and all,

I've just decided to join my fellow MDP members at the First Annual MDP Meeting which takes place mid-November.

I would love to know if any of you that live in the area will be around. Perhaps we could plan a mini-gathering.

You can email-reply to this post and we can share info.

Thanks, and hope to hear from you.

-b.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: AlsoChorizo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2493 of 2531
Subject: Re: Visiting the Fool HQ Date: 10/16/2008 4:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I am here.

AC *I never go anywhere*

Author: DurnibIII Two stars, 250 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2494 of 2531
Subject: Re: Visiting the Fool HQ Date: 10/16/2008 4:21 PM
Awesome, AC. Thanks for replying! I'm going to send a private email to NeedAName, unless he happens to see this post before I get around to it.

I sent an email reply to CindyC72 as well.

Maybe we can get a small group together.

-b.

Author: CindyC72 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2495 of 2531
Subject: Re: Visiting the Fool HQ Date: 10/18/2008 2:50 PM
Got your email,. for whatever reason I don't seem to be able to *send* email at the moment...

I should be in town barring some disaster.

Cindy

Author: DurnibIII Two stars, 250 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2496 of 2531
Subject: Re: Visiting the Fool HQ Date: 10/22/2008 11:06 AM
Ok, just chatted with NeedAName, and he's going to do his best to come into town. Cool.

Anyone else? Plaidy, don't you live around there? Would love to meet you finally. (Hmm, maybe I should send Plaidy an email reply.)

-b.

Author: DurnibIII Two stars, 250 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2497 of 2531
Subject: Re: Visiting the Fool HQ Date: 11/2/2008 7:18 AM
Ok, just made my lodging arrangements. I'm staying at the Westin Alexandria from Nov 13th to Nov 16th.

Looking forward to visiting Alexandria again!

-b.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement